JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa famed for its magnificent beachfront location, orchestrated a sophisticated meetings and events facilities, intuitive planners, flawless service and authentic culinary to delight your delegates. As an Eco-destination, a crafted team offers customized team building and CSR initiative programs, destined to exceed your aspirations.
The hotel boasts a 636 sqm Mai Khao ballroom that can accommodate up to 450 guests, also can divide into five rooms and plus another five meeting boardroom that feature state-of-the-art latest audio. For outdoor events, the pristine beachfront with breathtaking tropical setting that can seats up to 600 given clients a choice of outdoor venue
Phuket is an idyllic and exotic destination, popularly known as the Pearl of the Andaman Sea.
JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa is located on 11 hectares (27 acres) of exquisite tropical gardens with freshwater ponds and natural preserved coastal wetlands overlooking the Andaman Sea on beautiful Mai Khao Beach.
Just 15 minutes north of Phuket International Airport, the resort enjoys 17 km (10 miles) of natural beachfront and is adjacent to the Sirinat Marine National Park and protected sea turtle nesting area.
JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa comprises 265 deluxe guest rooms of which 252 deluxe rooms, 12 suites and 1 Royal Villa (2-bedroom). All guest rooms are ocean facing with stunning views of the lush tropical gardens, pools and Andaman Sea.
Accommodation is available with one king-size bed or two double beds. Interconnecting rooms are available and three rooms are adapted for wheelchair access.
For a culinary journey, we offer 11 restaurants and bars;
• Andaman Grill (Seafood & Steak)
• Cucina (Italian)
• Ginja Taste (Thai)
• Kabuki Japanese Cuisine Theatre (Japanese)
• Marriott Café (Asian & International)
• Siam Deli (Asian & International)
• Out of the Blue Drink Bar (Seaside bar)
• Out of the Blue Splash Bar (pool bar)
• Rim Nam Bar and Beside The Sea Bar (pool bars)
• 24-hour in-room service
In addition to Ginja Cook, our premier culinary school where you can learn the intricacies of fine Thai cooking.
Catering Options: Coffee Break, Lunch, Morning & Afternoon Break, Reception, Beverage Packages and Dinner
Enjoy access to a range of world-class facilities including the award winning Mandara spa, 3 swimming pools, Health club with fitness equipment, sauna room, tennis courts, table tennis, beach volleyball, watersport center, diving center, bike rental, kid’s pavilion.
The Mai Khao Marine Turtle Foundation, a dedicated Turtle Shelter and Education Center at the resort.
A variety choice of an exhilarating outdoor programs such as Phang Nga Bay cruising, diving off the Similan Islands or exploring the wild on a safari and more. Nearby to the resort is a 36-hole championship golf course and Turtle Village Shopping Plaza.
• AV equipment
• CD player
• LCD projector
• Overhead projector
• PA system portable
• Polling devices
• Stage: installed
• Stage: portable
• TV production service provider
• Walkie Talkie Radios
The business center is conveniently located near the resort's lobby area
• Full service business centre
• A range of secretarial, business support services and privileges including on-site IT support, high-speed Internet connection, post/parcel, messenger, copy and fax services, voicemail service, translator, safe deposit box facility.
• Concierge Service
• Thailand MICE Venue Standard Award 2017 - 2019’, Certified by Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (TCEB)
• TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award - Travelers’ Choice Awards 2017 – Ranked 22 out of Top 25 Hotels in Thailand
• Top 40 Resorts in Asia by Conde Nast Traveler US Reader’s Choice Award 2016
• ‘Best Resort Hotel for Business Events’ by CEI Asia Reader’s choice awards 2016
• The 10th Thailand Tourism Award 2015. Recognition in the category of Tourist Accommodation, Award of Excellence for Resort Hotel
Teambuilding or organizing a special group tour is an excellent way to introduce an educational, fun-filled activity into a conference program and often is the highlight of the conference. The most popular teambuilding program is based on the reality show survivor and takes guests out of the resort, and their comfort zone, and into the realm of teambuilding in a realistic setting.
Team navigate their way to different islands by speedboat and compete to complete various challenges. Some of the other popular programs enjoyed by many international corporations include JW Tuk Tuk Rally, Phuket Po-Thong Explorer, Rhythm Nation, Copy Cats or JW Marriott Executive Tours. The programs are operated and facilitated by our resident director of team building who has over 15 years’ experience