Partnership with premier Bureau delivers five phenomenal speakers
For the first time, Saxton Speakers Bureau have partnered with award-winning tradeshow Get Global, to deliver an extraordinary line-up of speakers.
Leadership, management, motivation, diversity, wellbeing, branding and resilience will all be covered at Get Global on 26 July, as more exceptional speakers are confirmed for the full day program.
Anne Jamieson, CEO, Saxton Speakers Bureau, commented on the partnership.
“The next two to three years for Saxton is all about growth and for us to achieve this we need to align with strategic partners. We see Get Global as a key partner for us moving forward and are thrilled to be involved with their 2019 event.
“At Saxton, we believe in the power of stories to drive positive change. We have carefully curated speakers for Get Global who will share stories that will leave audiences inspired to be the very best they can be,” said Ms Jamieson.
The one-day program sees five speakers presenting throughout the day:
- Best-selling author and personal trainer, Michelle Bridges, who will draw on the lessons she has learned to date, and will ask the questions ‘what fuels you?’ and ‘who can you be?’
- Matt Jones, co-founder of Four Pillars Gin, will speak about his experiences and the philosophy behind Four Pillars Gin, ‘in craft we trust’.
- Curtis McGrath, ex-soldier and para-canoeist, will share his experiences and insights on overcoming adversity.
- Covering a hot topic, Felicity Furey, engineer and entrepreneur, will look at millennial leaders, intergenerational leadership creating change and the drivers of leading without the title.
- Janine Garner will share her insights on how to best leverage your network and build lasting relationships.
Gary Bender, co-founder, Get Global said the partnership brings new opportunities and growth to the show.
“Get Global is a day with a purpose. Not only can attendees’ network and see great international products, but they can also hear from truly inspirational people,” said Mr Bender.
The unique perspectives and experiences these five speakers will bring is hugely valuable to the meeting and events community, says co-founder of Get Global Donna Kessler.
“Some of us fall into the events industry from different careers and paths. It’s great to have speakers that people actually want to hear and learn from. We are thrilled to be partnering with Saxton’s for the first time and are pleased to welcome these five great speakers to our show,” said Ms Kessler.
Get Global will be held in The Gallery, ICC Sydney, Friday 26 July 2019.
Over 30 per cent of confirmed exhibitors attending Get Global are new to the show in 2019, so GET in quick: http://www.getglobal.com.au/global_exhibitors.php?1
For more information and to GET registered: www.getglobal.com.au/global_register.php
For more on Saxton: www.saxton.com.au
Image: Top left to right: Michelle Bridges, Matt Jones, Janine Garner, Bottom left to right: Curtis McGrath, Felicity Furey