- 11 modern and versatile event spaces catering for 10 up to 1000+ guests
- Brand new grand balcony with city skyline views ideal for corporate dinners and cocktail events
- Impress with superior cuisine from either our modern Australian or authentic Greek menus
- Dedicated event planner to guide you every step of the way
- All-inclusive packages featuring catering, AV & complimentary room hire based on minimum spend
- Dedicated small meetings space with natural light
- Breakout and green room areas available
- Easy access for vehicles and heavy equipment
- Unique team building experiences including Greek cooking classes and Zorba workshops
- Complimentary WiFi internet connection for all guests
- On-site parking available and conveniently close to public transport
Located opposite Musgrave Park in South Brisbane, the club is situated near both West End and the Southbank Parklands. Walking distance from South Brisbane train station and South Bank bus station, the club is conveniently located close to public transport.
The Greek Club offers on-site parking facilities. There is also ample secure parking close by. Ask our team for current discounts
on nearby secure parking.
The Greek Club is located less than 30 minutes from the airport, 60 minutes to the Gold Coast & 90 minutes to Sunshine Coast.
There are numerous accommodation options available around Brisbane to suit your individual needs. We can provide you with a list of accommodation including Hotels, Motels, Apartments and Bed & Breakfasts that are all in close vicinity to The Greek Club. We have special rates with select accommodation venues if you are holding your event at The Greek Club. Please ask us for further details.
The Greek Club can cater for cocktail parties up to 1400 guests and for sit down dinners up to 800 guests. Our very experienced Chefs will create a wow factor with any meal they serve.
Being The Greek Club, you can trust that we are experts when it comes to authentic Greek cuisine, and you will find an abundance of delicious Greek options in our menus. Our Taverna chefs were traditionally trained in Greece and pour their passion for authentic Greek cuisine into all of their creations.
Of course, we understand that some occasions call for more of a fine-dining experience, and we are proud to also offer modern Australian cuisine, designed by Executive Chef Jean-Louis Beaulieu.
We are able to tailor all menus to suit any dietary requirements your guests may have.
• Lectern & microphone
• Whiteboard & markers
• Data projector & screen
• Complimentary WIFI for all guests
“Once again the Greek Club was the venue for the Gregory Terrace Rowing dinner. Everything ran smoothly thanks to Vasili and the entire staff who went out of their way to make the dinner a success. The Greek food was delicious and a highlight for our hungry oarsmen. Thank you to all at The Greek Club”- Kayleen Benson, St Joseph’s College Gregory Terrace, Rowing Dinner Organiser
“Our awards night at The Greek Club was everything we imagined it to be. The staff members were professional, well presented, and extremely helpful. The food was absolutely delicious with all meals being brought out in a timely manner. I couldn’t have asked for a better venue to hold our event at and wouldn’t hesitate to book another event there.” - Beth Hay, Operations Manager, Indoor Netball Federation of QLD