Offering conference facilities to accommodate groups from 8 to 1800 delegates, a pillarless ballroom with an optional glass wall frontage and uninterrupted views from the foyer, we have 14 versatile meeting spaces, 11 of which contain natural light and a dedicated team that will help you create your next successful conference or event.
Boasting 333 luxury accommodation rooms, executive rooms and lounge, a variety of restaurants, 27-hole championship golf course, 5 outdoor/undercover tennis courts, gymnasium and spa, the Resort offers everything you need all in the one location.
RACV Royal Pines Resort is situated in the heart of the Gold Coast, midway between the magnificent beaches of Surfers Paradise and the rainforests of the Hinterland. One of Queensland's largest resorts, RACV Royal Pines Resort offers many wonderful options to help you celebrate your special day.
Accommodation at RACV Royal Pines Resort comprises of 333 luxury rooms in a mixture of King and Double configurations and includes 46 Corner Spa Suites, three newly refurbished family suites as well as the executive rooms and lounge. All rooms are spacious with individually controlled air-conditioning, STD and ISD telephones, LCD TV, cable TV, in-house movies, broadband internet access, coffee making facilities, mini bar and complimentary morning paper. The Corner Spa Suites feature marble spa baths with excellent views of either the coastline or Hinterland and the golf course. 24 hour room service is also available to all guests. Check-in is at 2pm and Check-out 11am.
RACV Royal Pines Resort visitors are spoilt for choice in their dining options with eight restaurants and bars presenting a tantalising variety of dining options to suit every taste.
We have all the space you need to create a unique dining experience for your conference, including the dinner under the stars on the poolside deck or an elaborate dinner beneath the white sails of the tennis courts... You are only limited by your imagination.
Relax and unwind as you enjoy the many recreational options at the Resort. There’s One Spa for a soothing massage, our heated lagoon pool for lazy days beneath sunny skies, five international standard tennis courts, our world-class championship golf course and One Lifestyle gymnasium perfect for staying fit whilst here for leisure or business.
Don't forget the kids! As they are sure to love our fantastic shaded playground with huge jumping pillow, and if you’re looking for more fun and adventure, why not zoom around the resort on a Segway, try walking on water in an Ozbobble, have a blast with Laser Clay Shooting or experience the fun of recording your very own music video! There’s something for everyone!
- High Ceilings
- Broadband internet access and optional access to wireless connectivity
- Pillarless Ballroom
- Optional glass wall frontage for the Ballroom and individual thirds
- Operable walls in Royal Benowa Ballroom and Norfolk Hall
- Easy vehicle access
- Advanced network cabling technology
- Inhouse Audio Visual and Creative provider
- Electronic signage
- Easy vehicle access directly into the foyer and ballroom
- 2015 Queensland Hotels Association Awards Winner: Best Functions/Operations Facility & Best Environmental Practice
- 2015 Hotel Management Awards Winner: Best Environmental Program
- 2015 Australian Hotels Association Awards Winner: Best Redeveloped Hotel
- 2015 Restaurant & Caterers Awards for Excellence Winner: Best Pizza Restaurant - Trattoria Amici
- 2015 Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards August Winner: Tourism Hospitality and Events Award - Conference and Events.