• Reception on 11th floor with floor to ceiling windows offering magnificent river view for the great arrival experience
• 1,152sqm with high ceiling of 11 meters (Grand Riverside Ballroom) and 8 natural daylight function venues
• Roof-top 25-metre infinity swimming pool on 26th floor
• SEEN, rooftop bar and restaurant on 26th and 27th floor with a breathtaking view of Chao Phraya River and Bangkok City. Great event and theme parties with our guest DJ, Mixologist and Celebrity Chefs
Located next door is the Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort, amidst 11 acres of greenery, offers a truly Thai resort in a city. With 376 guest rooms and suites, 12 function venues, 10 restaurants and bars, Manohra Dinner Cruises (Thai authentic cuisine), Loy Dream and Loy River Song (Overnight Cruise).
• 15 minutes (1.3 km) to ICONSIAM and Siam Takashimaya, the newly opened shopping mall on riverside
• Approximately 1 hour drive from Suvarnabhumi Airport and 45 minutes drive from Don Muang Airport
• Opposite the river to Asiatique the Riverfront, night market
• Along the river to the major attractions, Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun); Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha); The Grand Palace (Temple of the Emerald Buddha); Lhong 1919 (19th century restored Chinese mansion)
• Shuttle boat service to BTS sky train (Saphan Taksin Station) that connects to city centre
• Connected to Riverside Plaza with 24 hours F&B outlets and convenience store, pharmacy, currency exchange facilities, banks and retail outlets
• Offers 250 guest rooms including 24 suites, all on levels 12 and above; with guaranteed fantastic river views. Each guest room is refreshingly under stated showcasing the contemporary sense of style, combined with warm and hospitable spirit.
• Whether you fancy a relaxing holiday by the pool or a thrilling urban adventure, our Bangkok riverside hotel is conveniently situated for either type of traveller.
This iconic venue has a capacity for:
• 1,200 delegates
• 80 exhibition booths
• Accommodates 27 meeting rooms at Avani+ Riverside Bangkok and Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort
• Bangkok’s highest sophisticated Grand Ballroom (with a 11 metre high ceiling and the capacity to accommodate 720 guests banquet-style, 1,200 guests for a staged performance or 972 guests for theatre-style)
• Car Lift with direct access to the Grand Ballroom with an impressive weight load of 3,000 kg [the size of the Car Lift is
at 6 m (L) x 2.6 m (W) x 2.2 m (H)]
• The meeting spaces boast a notable 1 ton live load per square metre
• The Terrace, an outdoor balcony for evening cocktails with dramatic views of Bangkok’s skyline by night
• Generous pre-function areas for added space for large conferences
Programs that can be designed :-
• Design Your Own Elephant (Elephant Painting) : Donate for a good cause and support the elephant conservation, have fun and design your very own art piece
• Thai Boxing Class (Muay Thai) : The combat sport of Thailand where you learn the ‘art of eight limbs’ and put it into practice
• Thai Culinary Journey : Start with a vibrant market tour for fresh produce from the local market and create authentic Thai recipes in a Master Chef Class
• Thai Massage : Unwind in the lush sanctuary of Anantara Spa in a tropical riverside haven
• Explore the City : Hop on to tuk tuk for a downtown trip and explore the delights of street food galore
• Get Fit ! Stay Fit ! : Feel the grass under your feet with an early morning kick-start!
• All meeting rooms is equipped with LCD projector and motorized screen
• Inhouse support team or you may engage your own vendor
• Under the Minor Hotels Group, situated next to each other, both hotel is different in style allowing guests more choices, with the availability of 626 guest rooms, access to 25 meeting rooms and over 15 food & beverage outlets.
• Offers the right space for every event making it one of the most iconic and most versatile locations in Bangkok and Asia. The impressive meeting and event facilities boast 4,500 sqm of inspiring multipurpose space.
• The 10th floor meeting facilities offer the most memorable views over the City of Angels. Impress and delight your guests by holding your celebrations at Grand Riverside Ballroom or at our roof top bar located on the 26th floor.
Avani+ Riverside Bangkok : Food & Beverage Outlets :-
- SEEN Restaurant and Bar : Modern Portuguese-Brazilian, overlooking the city skyline
- Attitude by SEEN : Rooftop bar
- Skyline : All day dining
- The Long Bar
- The Pantry : Deli
Anantara Riverside Bangkok : Food & Beverage Outlets :-
- Riverside Terrace : Seafood & BBQ Dinner Buffet
- Trader’s Vic : Polynesian & Tropical Pacific Rim Bar & Restaurant
- The Market : International gourmet riverside breakfast
- Brio : Authentic Italian cuisine
- Benihana : Japanese Teppanyaki Steakhouse
- Long Tail by the River
- Elephant Bar
- Numero Uno : Chocolate paradise / pastries
- Manohra Dinner Cruises : Thai authentic cuisine on a cruise