JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa is a true jewel along Southern Thailand’s pristine coastline, just an hour’s drive from Phuket International Airport. The resort is well crafted and aimed to provide exceptional experience for meetings and events with attentive planners, exceptional service and a variety of culinary that ranges from Thai and regional delicacies to Mediterranean and international favorites.
With extensive indoor and outdoor meeting space, bespoke themes and a variety of creative activities amidst the sculptured tropical landscape, we’ll help you craft inspiring events to reboot, energize and get productive. Our Cher Fah Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 280 guests while our outdoor venue provides breathtaking panoramic views over the Andaman Sea.
The pristine white sand beach stretches for miles, melting into the exquisite azure waters of the Andaman Sea. This is Khao Lak, Thailand: a hidden paradise of sun, sea and sand, as well as lush tropical greenery, granite mountains and stunning waterfalls.
Discover the treasures of Khao Lak at JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa, located just 1-hour drive from Phuket International Airport.
JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa offers 293 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, suites and spa villas All guestrooms are tastefully designed with a Thai flair and provide a luxurious Thai ambience. Every room includes a generous sitting area and an individual balcony or terrace. Guests may choose from comfortable king-size or twin single beds.
All rooms have spectacular views overlooking lush tropical resort grounds. Rooms located on the ground floor offer direct access to South East Asia's longest lagoon pool which meanders its way around the entire resort connecting the main lobby and all guest buildings.
Take advantage of our wide array of dining options for spectacular culinary journey:
• Waterfront Restaurant (International)
• Olive Restaurant (Mediterranean)
• Ta-Krai Restaurant (Thai)
• Sakura Restaurant (Japanese & Teppanyaki)
• Deli (Cafe)
• Infinity Bar (Swim-up Pool Bar)
• Aquamarine Bar (Swim-up Pool Bar)
• Czar Bar (Classic Lobby Bar)
• Beach Bar (Oceanfront Bar with Live Performance)
• 24-hour room service
Additional Dining Options:
• Special themed night dinners from local, regional and international cuisines
• Thai cooking class
Coffe breaks, Morning & Afternoon Break, Reception, Group Lunch, Group Dinners, Beverage Packages
• South East Asia’s longest lagoon pool with over 16,000 sq. m. and 1.93 km in total length
• Award-winning Quan Spa
• Griffin library and business lounge
• Kids club with babysitting service available
• 24-hour access fully-equipped fitness facility
• Recreation Club with daily health and wellness, arts and crafts and cultural learning programs by highly trained professionals
• Sports facility including resort’s jogging trail, pool table, squash court, table tennis table, tennis court, beach and water sports equipment and rental bikes
• Standard audio visual equipment
• Whiteboard and flipchart with markers
• One LCD projector and screen
• In-house AV technician
• Complimentary Wifi
• Walkie talkie radios
JW Marriott Khao Lak offers a range of meeting facilities in a relaxing setting amidst nature and fresh air. Capacities range from 10 to 500 persons, a ballroom that accommodates up to 280 persons, two meeting rooms, three boardrooms and a business center for a successful conference, meeting or retreat. The vast landscaped area within the resort grounds makes the resort an ideal outdoor venue for weddings, incentives, team building or themed events or product launches. Facilities include:
• Business center
• Business support services and on-site IT support
• Full service business centre 1600
• High-speed WiFi,
• Concierge service
Global Winner of Luxury Beach Retreat, 2017 World Luxury Hotel Awards
Global Winner of Luxury Private Beach Resort, 2017 World Luxury Hotel Awards
Country Winner Luxury Ocean View Resort - Thailand, 2017 World Luxury Hotel Awards
Asia’s Top Beach Hotel, 2017 NOW Travel Asia Awards
Best International Hotel – Krabi & Phang Nga, 2017 Exotiq Thailand Best of the Best Awards
Top 100 Beach Hotels, 2017 The Hotels.com Loved by Guests Awards
Certificate of Excellence, 2017 TripAdvisor Award