Hyatt Regency Sydney offers more than 3,700 sq m of sleek meeting and event space in the heart of the Central Business District. Featuring two spacious ballrooms with views of Darling Harbour and 21 additional meeting or breakout rooms, our facilities are ideal for your next business or social event. Let our on-site catering, audiovisual services, and event planning staff attend to the details so you can sit back and enjoy your Sydney meeting or event.
Hyatt Regency Sydney is centrally located adjacent to Darling Harbour in Sydney’s Central Business District (CBD), our hotel is a haven of relaxation for the business and leisure traveler.
• Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD) – 7.8 km/30 mins
• Sydney Port – 2 km/5 mins
• Oxford Bus Station – 2 km/5 mins
• Town Hall Railway
892 guestrooms comprising of: 17 Suites, 331 Regency City Kings, 72 Regency City Twins, 313 Regency Harbour Kings, 14 Regency Harbour Twins, 60 Regency Harbour Deluxe, 30 Regency Club City and 55 Club Harbour rooms. Accessible rooms are also available upon request. All rooms are nonsmoking.
• 24/7 Fitness Centre with cardio and strength training equipment
• Regency Club Lounge
• Golf course within 5 km/3.1 miles
• Bondi Beach 7km/4.3 miles
• Manly Beach 10 km/6.2 miles
• The hotel features more than 3,700 square meters (37,800 square feet)
of state-of-the-art meeting spaces for events, including two ballrooms
that can seat more than 1,800 people, with most meeting space enjoying
panoramic views of Darling Harbour
• A total of 21 meeting rooms
• All meeting rooms have multiple electrical, microphone and phone outlets
• In-house audiovisual services
• Wireless high-speed internet access in all meeting rooms