The Newport Mirage Hotel is a multi-award winning 4-star waterfront hotel and custom-built conference, wedding and function venue. The property has recently completed a full refurbishment.
Whether it's a conference, corporate training, seminar or function,, they offer a comprehensive range of facilities including 4 conference rooms, 4 star hotel accommodation up to 94 guests with 38 executive suites & 9 waterfront spa suites, a fine dining restaurant and bar with stunning views and waterside function area which is perfect for team building events, seafood BBQ or banquet, sunset drinks or product launch.
Just 45 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, the hotel is situated on the tranquil shores of Pittwater located in the heart of beautiful Northern Beaches and a stone's throw from famous Palm Beach, and is also neighbouring to Sydney’s iconic Newport Arms Hotel, home to Australia’s largest waterfront beergarden.
Foxtel • Wireless Internet • Mini Bar • Air-conditioned • Private bathroom • Radio • IDD telephone • Alarm clock • Fax/modem lines • Hair Dryer • Iron & Ironing board • Tea & Coffee making facilities • Balcony (some rooms) Full refurbishment completed 2009
Winner 2009/Finalist 2010 Restaurant and Catering Awards 'Caterer of the Year'
As a conference centre, its ideal location on Sydney’s Northern Beaches and Pittwater offers a multitude of activities including access to beaches, surfing, bushwalking, tennis, golf, catered cruises, deep sea fishing, team building and sailing. Onsite facilities include pool, spa, sauna, steam and gym.
The venue’s dedicated conference team can assist you to tailor your activities to create memorable experiences for your colleagues including Pittwater yacht racing, sunset or breakfast cruises, beach olympics, outrigger canoeing, bushwalking, golf, abseiling, adventure racing and more.
• Wireless Internet
• Adjustable ergonomic chairs
• Large screen video and data projection
• Complete audio visual capabilities
• Fully air conditioned & adjustable lighting
• Screens, whiteboards, electric whiteboards, easels, flipcharts
• Complete blackout or natural light available
* Winner of the 2009 Restaurant and Catering Awards 'Best Caterer' Overall NSW
* Restaurant & Catering Awards - Finalist - Best Function Catering - 07,08,10
* ABIA WINNER Award of Excellence "Best Wedding Venue - Resort/Motel" - 07, 08, 10, 11 and Hall of Fame 09,
* ABIA Winner of 2 Categories Wedding Reception/Resort & Best First Night Honeymoon, Finalist Wedding Venue & Funtion Co-ordinator
Other amenities at the centre include off street and undercover parking for 37 cars, 24-hour reception and safe deposit.