Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre (BCEC) has been named The World’s Best Convention Centre by the International Association of Congress Centres (AIPC).
Host venue for the 2014 G20 Summit, acknowledged as the ‘Best Ever’, BCEC is Australia’s most flexible meetings venue providing unprecedented choice for events of all sizes and delivering a Next Level experience for clients.
Located in the heart of the city at the epicentre of Brisbane’s riverside cultural and entertainment attractions, BCEC has the best of Australia at your fingertips – from day trips to the reef, a pristine coastline and lush, heritage listed rainforests.
Located in the unique riverside South Bank cultural and entertainment precinct, home to more than 50 cafes, bars and restaurants and Australia's most celebrated Gallery of Modern Art.
There are two major hotels located adjacent to the Centre. There are 72 hotels within four kilometres and easy walking distance of the Convention Centre.
Winner of 69 catering awards including being judged Australia's Best Function Centre Caterer on three occasions. Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre enjoys an outstanding reputation for its highly acclaimed world class catering.
With 22 years venue experience, more than 20,000 events of all types and one of the biggest equipment inventories in Australia, there is no challenge that the Centre's expert Audio Visual and IT professionals have not tackled.
BCEC is the first convention centre in Australia to offer clients a new dimension in presentation vision - a new 27m x 4m curved projection screen for a fully immersive visual experience.
The innovative flexibility of the new screen offers clients the option of using the screen three ways – curved, straight or rear project.
The new screen is an addition to the Centre’s big screen inventory consisting of 20m x 5m and 12m x4m screens as well as the recently acquired 4 Christie 20k projectors to complement our existing projector range.
* Winner of AIPC Apex Award for 'World's Best Performing Convention Centre' (July 2016-2018)
* 171 major industry awards
* 69 catering awards including being judged Australia's Best Function Centre Caterer on three occasions.
* Winner Australian Restaurant Challenge 2018 – Gold Award
* Winner MEA 2017 National award – Banquet and Catering
* Winner MEA 2017 State award – Banquet and Catering
* Winner MEA 2017 State award – Best Meeting Venue Over 500 People
* Winner MEA 2017 State award – Audio Visual Services
* Lord Mayor’s Business Awards 2016 – Energex Award for Sustainability in Business
* EarthCheck Gold accreditation, AIPC Gold certification and AEG 1Earth partnership
The Centre is a transport hub for trains, buses and the city's high speed CityCats and provides undercover parking for 1500 vehicles with direct access to the convention and exhibition facilities.