Banyan Tree Lijiang is the Group’s flagship property in China with signature pool villas and full resort amenities. The spacious villas feature private, heated outdoor jet-pools or plunge pools that overlook the magnificent Jade Dragon Snow Mountain. Encircled by dramatic mountain terrain, Banyan Tree Lijiang presents many architectural wonders to complement its lush landscape. Each of the stunning 55 Naxi-inspired villas are oriented Northeast, with inspirational views of the towering snow-capped peaks of the 5,600 metre Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, said to resemble a jade dragon lying in the clouds.
Located 2,000 metres above sea level in the heart of China and just 40 minutes away from Lijiang Airport, the resort is 15 minutes from the historical town of Dayang. Dayang is regarded as the Venice of the Orient for its canals and bridges. It is also situated to the south of the majestic Jade Dragon Snow Mountain.
Step into any one of Banyan Tree Lijiang’s 55 single storey stunning garden villas and be inspired by the breathtaking views of the towering Jade Dragon Snow Mountain. Exotic pink stone and grey bricks on the exterior of each villa are accented by all-natural materials, including teak and red clay roof tiles.
- All-Day Dining: Enjoy a delightful array of local and international cuisines in a cafe offering Chinese-buffet style dining.
- Bai Yun: The magnificence of the Chinese banquet style setting here lets you dine in old-world elegance while being entertained by musicians on the outdoor stage
- Tea Lounge: Perfect the art of tea appreciation and learn about the fascinating array of brews. Try some of the finest selection of tea leaves grown in different provinces of China.
- Bar: Enjoy live music, finger food and a nightcap before you turn in. The band will play local favourites as well as evergreen Western tunes.
- The award winning Banyan Tree Spa features six treatment rooms and one treatment pavilion. A Gym, Yoga Studio and Tea Lounge are also available.
- Banyan Tree Gallery, a lifestyle gallery showcasing unique Chinese-inspired souvenirs.
- Library / Game Room with a map collection and discussion tables for trekkers. Games table and a fireplace where a screen projector is in place for movie screenings.
- Guided hikes and horseback riding
- Trekking to Tiger Leaping Gorge
- Outdoor stage with bonfires for group dancing
- Customised tours to scenic spots outside Lijiang.
Meeting facilities include a 20 person capacty function room, a boardroom cum secretariat and a functional hall cum meeting room.