Banyan Tree Bangkok recently re-launched its suites and restaurants after four months of major refurbishment. The city’s tallest all suite business hotel now boasts 50 stunning Banyan Tree Club Suites with fresh new looks and two new and trendy restaurants for dining enthusiasts - Pier59, a seafood restaurant and Taihei, a Japanese restaurant. Adding to the formidable array of business and leisure facilities at Banyan Tree Bangkok is a new and spacious ballroom that can accommodate up to 250 persons on the 10th floor. The ballroom is scheduled for completion in early 2007.
Only 40 minutes from Suvarnabhumi Airport, this tallest all-suite luxury hotel in the city is situated along South Sathon Road.
Banyan Tree Bangkok sits in the heart of Bangkok's central business and embassy district, offering easy access to the downtown shopping and entertainment area of Silom Road.
Banyan Tree Bangkok offes 216 luxuriously furnished suites - Presidential Suite, Spa Suite, Banyan Tree Club Suite, Premier Suite and Deluxe View Suite - each featuring spectacular views of the city of Chao Phraya River.
Every suite comes with separate living, sleeping and working areas, and is fully equipped with in-suite data line, wireless Internet connection, fax line and facsimile machine (upon request), hairdryer, bathrobes, mini bar, coffee and tea making facilities, in-suite safe and two colour TVs with satellite news and entertainment channels.
Banyan Tree Club guests enjoy added privileges such as a welcome body scrub, complimentary neck and shoulder massage and priority use of spa facilities.
- Vertigo is the tallest open rooftop city hotel in Asia Pacific
- Bai Yun is an award-winning restaurant serving Nouvelle Chinese cuisine
- Saffron is BanyanTree's signature restaurant, offering contemporary Thai cuisine in an eclectic dining and lounge atmosphere
- Pier59 is a must for seafood lovers, offering fresh catch from the sea prepared to the most exacting standards
- Taihei is a Tokyo bistro serving Southeast Asia's largest selection of sake, and features chic mini stations for sushi, yakitori and teppanyaki preparation
- Rom Sai is a caual all-day dining restaurant with lovely garden views and serves International and Asian favourites.
- Moon Bar is the highest al fresco bar in the Asia Pacific.
- Latitude Lounge and Bar is an ideal haunt for fiery cocktails
- Banyan Tree Spa offers spa therapies, massages, body and facial treatments, sauna, stem bath, aerobics and aqua-aerobics classes.
- Banyan Tree Gallery is a lifestyle gallery featuring indigenous arts and crafts.
- Banyan Tree Spa Gallery offers spa essential products.
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre
Banyan Tree Bangkok offers an extensive business centre with one ballroom and 15 meeting rooms.
- Best New Restaurant
- Best New Restaurant: Saffron
- Top International Spa
- Customers' Pick - Thailand (9th)
- 10 Great Hotel Restaurants
- Best Chinese Restaurant in Thailand
- Award of Excellence Tourist Accommodations (City)
- Best within Category: Views, Thailand
- Award of Outstanding Performance -City Hotel
- The World's Top 25
- Top Ten Urban Day Spas - Overseas
- Gold List 2005 Best For Rooms: Asia
- Overseas Urban Day Spa (4th)
- Best Overseas Hotel Spa (3rd)
- The World's Top 100 (48th)
- Best Hotels for Rooms
- Best Overseas Urban Day Spa (1st)
- The World's Top 25 (7th)
- Leading Overseas Hotel Spa Award 2006
- Top 25 Spa Hotels & Resorts in Asia - 20th
- Best Overseas Hotel Spas
- Top 10 Best urban hotel spas
- Top 75 Asia Hotels (27th)