In response to witnessing and experiencing that dreaded Friday the 13th 2020, the day the events industry in Australia was shaken to its core due to the industry-specific fallout of COVID-19, three industry leaders came together to create a virtual event solution.
The ON AIR team comprising of Create Engage, AVE and SMC collaborated to create a solution that has now kept event professionals employed, and allowed clients to continue to communicate with their audiences in a professional yet innovative manner.
ON AIR was born out of our collective wish to keep the heart of the events industry still beating in some way for when our fellow industry colleagues are in a position to return. This was and will remain, a key focus for our ON AIR collaboration.
What to expect with ON AIR:
- Located at SMC, Sydney’s newly refurbished CBD venue
- Two free onsite car spaces
- Dedicated studio with the ability for multiple configurations
- Onsite catering available
- Dedicated 1GB fibre internet connection
- Large onsite green room and multiple work station facilities
- Meets approved strict social distancing and infectious control guidelines
- A state of the art audio visual solution including; a 7m wide x 2.5m high 2mm pitch LED wall; custom-built LED strip design for video content; moving head lighting; 4k pan tilt zoom cameras; E2 for presentation management; show laptops and MacBooks; microphones; foldback; presenter support tools; and audio, vision and lighting control.
- Whip-smart, client-focussed technicians to deliver your show
- Access to top event managers, stylists, and impeccably curated furniture and design elements
- Create Engage’s proven expertise in transforming your event to a virtual experience
- Advice and guidance on best practice for online and digital communications
- Access to create Engage’s long-time trusted Create Live and Create Live Pro streaming platforms
- The studio is set for recording content and broadcasting live communications
Check out the virtual tour and book at www.onairstudio.com.au