Grand Hyatt Melbourne Wins Top Luxury City Hotel Award at the 2019 World Luxury Hotel Awards
Grand Hyatt Melbourne has been named Australasia's Luxury City Hotel at the 2019 World Luxury Hotel Awards, firmly cementing its reputation as the number one preferred destination for luxury travellers both locally and abroad.
The accolade was announced at a black tie gala ceremony held in Finland, where the annual awards ceremony also celebrated its 13th year of identifying and celebrating the world's finest hotels, their offerings and exceptional service delivery.
With a voting panel consisting of industry leaders, travellers and guests, Grand Hyatt Melbourne was recognised for its commitment to delivering an exceptional luxury traveller experience with its variety of services that specifically cater to their needs including:
- Impressive executive suites featuring premier, diplomatic and ambassador rooms.
- An exclusive Grand Club lounge, exclusive to club and suite guests.
- A dedicated state-of-the-art event floor with 15 spaces tailored for corporate events and conferences, including two expansive ballrooms, a premier “the residence” space and a personal event concierge.
- A multi-award winning breakfast buffet at the hotel's signature restaurant, Collins Kitchen.
- Complimentary long-term storage service for regular guests.
- Access to City Club, the largest hotel gym in the southern hemisphere and open 24/7.
We are extremely honoured to be awarded the Luxury City Hotel award for Australasia. We are grateful and humbled as the award is voted by guests and travellers. I am very proud of the team and their dedication to creating meaningful experiences for our guests and this award recognises that passion and care that drives them each and every day” said Ilan Weill, General Manager Grand Hyatt Melbourne.