No items in list
Use enquiry form
Send via email
Gold Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
EventConnect.com 'Win a Pot of GOLD' competition
1. The promoter is: Event Connect Pty Ltd the trustee for the VC Unit Trust ABN 74 079 911 258 ACN 107 767 260 whose registered office is at 126 Penshurst St, Willoughby, NSW, 2068.
2. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement bound by these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition must be 18 years or older.
3. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian New South Wales law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of Australia and New South Wales.
4. Employees of Event Connect Pty Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
6. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
7. The competition will run from 9am 3/2/2014 to 9am 2/2/2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Event Connect Pty Ltd which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, Event Connect Pty Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute with equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner will be chosen at random by software provided by the promoter.
13. Draw will take place on Monday 9 February 2015 at 2pm AEST at 1/25 Progress Street, Mornington 3931, Victoria, Australia.
14. The competition is open to international entrants and Australian residence within New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and Western Australia. International entrants are eligible provided it is allowable in the entrants country of origin.
15. Winner will be notified via email by 11/2/2015 which is no more than two days after the draw date.
16. Winner will be announced in our February 2015 e-newsletter and will be available in our e-newsletter archive for a period of no less than three months.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, company, country and region in any publicity material. Any other personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The prize pool will be up to AUD $10,000 and the value won will be determined by the value of tokens collected in the winners virtual pot of gold associated with their free user account within EventConnect.com.
19. Any unclaimed or remaining amount from the prize pool will be donated to charity via an online voucher purchase at http://www.karmacurrency.com.au The Karma Currency Foundation (ABN 54120979809) is an independent, charitable not-for-profit organisation.
20. The prize will be provided as a combination of gold bullion based on the total cost for the promoter to purchase and deliver the prize to the winner including delivery insurance. The promoter may provide the prize as a combination of gold bullion and bank cheque as deemed appropriate by the promoter.
21. The Promoter and Prize Sponsor are not responsible for the loss of prize(s) due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter and Prize Sponsor also take no responsibility for prize(s) lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter and Prize Sponsor make no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and Prize Sponsor are not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter and Prize Sponsor, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
22. The promoter will notify or confirm with the winner when and where the prize can be collected or delivered . The winner will receive their prize no later than 28 days from the draw date.
23. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The competition is open to existing and any new registered users of EventConnect.com (registered user) which is a free to register website.
25. As a registered user of EventConnect.com you will be able to activate your virtual pot of gold which can grow in value by collecting tokens both online and at events.
26. Tokens may be in the form of an online graphic which may become available on EventConnect.com after performing tasks such as taking a survey, reading an article or updating your profile. Tokens will also be available in the form of an entry card to be stamped or clipped by visiting nominated stands at a tradeshow, conference or event.
27. Collecting tokens will contribute varying values to your pot of gold depending on the token value. Every token awarded will also count for an additional entry in the draw. A record of all tokens collected will be available as part of the activated pot of gold associated with your EventConnect.com user account.
28. Permit Numbers: VIC Permit number 14/3245 NSW Permit number LTPS/13/10390
Event Type Browser
List your venue or service
© EventConnect 2003 - 2021 all rights reserved
by BlueBay Solutions
a pot of GOLD up to the value of $10,000.
to get started!