This award-winning resort is built on alleviated surroundings with breathtaking views of the South China Sea. It comprises 64 beautiful villas modelled on traditional Balinese architecture, designed and decorated with a colloquial flavour. Each villa is raised on stilts, perched on hillsides with stunning views of the bay below, giving an exciting tree-top experience. Guests have a choice of villas, overlooking the picturesque South China Sea, Tanjong Said Bay or lush tropical valley. With innovation embedded deep in its business philosophy, Banyan Tree Bintan introduces four new and exclusive dining experiences set to redefine romance to a new level - Massages of the Senses, Dinner at 8, Dinner on the Rocks and Dinner of the Legends.
Nestled above a secluded bay in the north-western tip of Bintan island, Indonesia, Banyan Tree resort is the epitome of tropical retreat experience living, offering an exclusive villa lifestyle amidst the mystic charm of its natural surroundings. Just 55 minutes from Singapore by high speed catamaran and a 10 minute drive to the resort, the tropical scenery of Tanjong Said greets visitors upon arrival.
Over looking the South China Sea, 64 Balinese-inspired villas are built into forested slopes above a quiet bay.
Each Pool Villa is furnished with a king-sized four poster bed and comes with a private swimming pool, open-air jet pool, sundeck and awe-inspiring view of the open sea. Couples might prefer the one-bedroom Pool Villa which enjoys an additional living room, while the two-bedroom Pool Villa is ideal for families and close friends. ll bedrooms comes with ensuite bathrooms and spacious dressing areas.
Each Deluxe Villa has a king-sized four-poster bed, ensuite bathroom, dressing area, outdoor verandah and an open-air jet pool.
Every villa houses a colour TV, DVD player, coffee and tea-making facilities, in-villa safe, hairdryer, bathrobes, IDD telephone and a sunken bath.
- Saffron specializes in innovative Thai and fushion cuisines for dinner.
- Treetops offers air-conditioned or al-fresco dining by the sea, with international and traditional Indonesian flavours.
- The Cove is a contemporary Mediterranean-style outlet, which opens for lunch and dinner, offering a wide variety of pizzas, pastas and specialty drinks.
- Dinner on the Rocks gives you an inimitable dining experience where waves surround you on all sides and a waiter orchestrates dinner for you.
- Dinner at 8 takes you to the signature 8th hole of Laguna Bintan Golf Club where a personal waiter and chef prepare a gourmet medley under the stars and the magnificent view of the South China Sea.
- Laguna Bintan Golf Club offers an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Greg Norman.
- Laguna Bintan Golf Club houses two tennis courts
- Banyan Tree Spa provides an extensive range of body, massage and beauty treatments.
- Banyan Tree Gallery is a lifestyle gallery showcasing indigenous arts and crafts.
- Water sports facilities, including canoeing, windsurfing, sailing, skiing, jet skiing, snorkeling and fishing (weather permitting)
- Rock-edge swimming pool
- Beach pool
- All terrain vehicle for jungle and safari tracks
A meeting room with the capacity to hold 40 people (Theatre Style).
Gold Award, Marketing Industry -- Hotel 2005
Grand Award, Marketing Industry -- Spa 2005
Indonesia's Leading Spa Resort 2005