Launched in July 2006, 22 stunning DoublePool Villas featuring ten-metre-long private infinity pools have been built along and into a beautiful lagoon. Each spacious villa has an exclusive and private compound surrounded by a lush tropical garden. The living area, bedroom and bathroom feature full-length glass windows, with the bedroom windows allowing guests direct access into the wading pool surrounding the “floating” bedroom.
Situated at Bang Tao Bay on the northwestern coast of Phuket island in southern Thailand, Banyan Tree Phuket is only 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport. Banyan Tree Phuket is part of Laguna Phuket, Asia's first integrated resort.
Banyan Tree Phuket comprises 150 luxuriously appointed villas fringing a saltwater lagoon and the sandy beaches of Bang Tao Bay. Every Villa features a king-sized bed, spacious bedroom, his and her dressing areas, open-air sunken bath and private landscaped garden.
Amenities include mini-bar, coffee and tea making facilities, hair dryer, in-villa safe, IDD telephone, colour TV and DVD player with sound system.
- Saffron, our signature restaurant, specialises in contemporary Thai cuisine in a modern setting
- Tamrind Restaurant, will tempt you with its fresh seafood and spa cuisin
- Watercourt offers international buffet breakfast with Pacific Rim and Mediterranean cuisine in the eveniing
- Banyan Cafe serves International and Asian favourites in an informal setting overlooking the pastoral greens of the Laguna Phuket Golf Club
- Lobby Bar and Wine Rack allows you to enjoy the sunset while you sip your favourite cocktails
- Sanya Rak Dinner Cruise promises you a private romantic dinner onboard the 'Sanya Rak - The Promise of Love', which is Banyan Tree's traditional long-tail boat
- Sala Terrace pays homage to the sea ranging from lobster to Beluga caviar with Thai fusion cooking.
- The award-winning Banyan Tree Spa provides an extensive range of luxurious massages, beauty and body treatments.
- Banyan Tree Gallery, a lifestyle gallery showcasing unique Thai-inspiring souvenirs and indigenous arts and crafts.
- Laguna Phuket Golf Club offers an 18-hole golf course with driving range, putting greens and chipping areas.
- Lap swimming pool, free-form pool with bubble mats, rapid water canal and steam rooms.
- Sailing, wind-surfing, tennis, canoeing and cycling.
- Fitness Centre
Meeting Rooms, Business Centre and Library
"500 World's Best: Asia
(4th in Thailand, 1st in Phuket)" 2006
"Gold List 2006:
World's Best places to Stay" 2006
Best Overseas Spa (1st) 2006
Best Overseas Resort (2nd) 2006
Best Overseas Golf Resort (11th) 2006
Hotel Spas, Asia & Indian Subcontinent (9th) 2006
Best Hotels and Resorts: Top Phuket Hotel 2006
Asia’s Best Vacation Resort 2006
Asia's Best Spa 2006
Best Reort in Asia 2006
Best Spa in Thailand 2006
Top 10 International Spas (4th) 2006
The Top 100 in the World (33rd) 2006
Top 50 Hotels in Asia (11th) 2006
Top 25 Spa Hotels & Resorts in Asia - 2nd 2006
Fourth in Asia and the India Subcontinent category 2006
Favourite Resort Hotel in Asia. - 1st Runner-up 2006
Top 10 Asia Resorts (3rd) 2006
Top 100 Hotels in the World (56th) 2006
Most Popular Resort in