Book a meeting to take place before 30th June 2013* and benefit from:
. $76 Winter Special Day Delegate Package (a saving of over 20%)
. Complimentary WiFi at your meeting
. 10% discount on audio visual equipment &webcasting
. Special Conference Accommodation Rates from $165
. 1 Complimentary Accommodation Room &
. 1 Complimentary Upgrade per 25 rooms booked, to a maximum of 4 rooms/upgrades
Terms & Conditions:
* Minimum of 30 delegates per day & 10 rooms per night. New bookings contracted to occur before 30th June 2013. WiFi for up to 300pax. 1 comp room & upgrade per 25 rooms booked max of 4. AV booked through Staging Connections. Accommodation rates include complimentary in-room internet access: $165 in Mercure and $185 in Pullman accommodation, excluding breakfast.
|AUD 79.00||Package includes:
Arrival Tea & Coffee
Morning and Afternoon Tea
Hot Buffet Lunch in Windows Restaurant (working lunch also available)
Dedicated Event Co-ordinator
Iced water,Pads, pens, mints
Basic Audio Visual (whiteboard,flipchart & screen)
One of Melbourne's largest and most comprehensive conference and event venues offering 28 versatile spaces with capacity for up to 1600 guests and 378 accommodation rooms on-site.
Overlooking picturesque Albert Park Lake, a short walk from public transport offering convenient access to Melbourne's CBD, St Kilda Road business district, St Kilda beach and the vibrant Chapel Street shopping and entertainment precinct.
Featuring two standards of accommodation including the unique vive of the Mercure Standard, Superior & Privilege Floor guest rooms and the upscale accommodation on the Pullman floors.
General Facilities and Services include:
- 24-hour reception and in-room dining
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry/Dry cleaning
- Valet and self car parking for over 600 cars
- Windows Restaurant
- Atrium Bar & Lounge
- Espresso Bar
- Safety deposit boxes
- Express check-out
- Foreign currency exchange
Located on the ground floor of the hotel with views over Albert Park Lake, Windows Restaurant offers a sensational seafood buffet every Friday & Saturday evening. Open daily for breakfast and dinner.
The Atrium Bar & Lounge showcases an extensive wine list, cocktails and snack menu.
On the ground floor of the lobby Espresso Bar offers speciaility teas, coffee, bakery items, fresh salads, sandwiches and sweet treats.
Pool, Sauna, Jogging, Cycling, Massage and Gymnasium.
When it comes to your audiovisual needs, our in-house specialist can provide audiovisual facilitation services, along with a complete hire service to ensure the success and sophistication of your next event.
- On-site audio-visual support
- High speed wireless enabled internet access
- Dedicated Conference Concierge offering personalised assistance to event organisers
- High definition digital projection
- Webstreaming and video conferencing capabilities
- On-site exhibition planning and construction
Fully equipped business centre is available.